Friday 3 April 2020

TAHA CHALLENGE!

Hi everyone this is me doing 10 Star Jumps,and 10 Press Ups,what I learned from doing this is staying fit and helping my body to stay physical,I hope you still stay healthy at home and keep on Exercising,Keep Up The Good Work.

Hi everyone my name is Sauma,today you are going to be learning about my task, so this task is all about choosing a Taha so,for an example my teacher ask my class online to choose a Taha,then make a video or take a photo of yourself doing it, and the Taha that I chose was Taha Tinana,and why I picked it was  because, I know that some people might just be less active during  this time but we want everyone to stay healthy and fit,if you are free please leave a positive comment 

19 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Sauma what an awesome way of keeping fit during the lockdown cant wait to see what else you are doing to keep your Taha Tinana active

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Therese from pompallier school,
    think really love how you explained what you doing and I also like how you took photos of you doing some of the exercises your doing,
    well done keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora, What a great challenge! I agree it is so important to focus on taha tinana. I hope my students are focusing on their fitness challenges too! Keep up the great mahi. From Mrs B, St Pat's Greymouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ka rawe tōu mahi e hoa Room 3! I was in a Google Meet last week and listened to Miss Tapuke sharing the Taha Challenge. Including the four elements is an awesome opportunity to highlight strengths but also focus on how we can improve ourselves. Thanks for sharing your challenge Sauma... inspiring!

    ngā mihi nui

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it very much it is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Taha Challenge, I like it very much, I think it's awsome, from lawrence.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a cool taha challenge i might try it out my self

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is really good i like it good job

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ka pai well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, This is very cool and well done!! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi this is really cool but maybe next time you could video yourself doing it so we can see that you actually did the 10 star jumps & push ups
    But other than that it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi i really love that you are encouraging people to stay fit and to look after your self and to always stay healthy this was really fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I really like this but maybe next time you could make a video of you doing the fitness but other than that it is good

    ReplyDelete
  15. VERY good work well done

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi miss tipene i like your TAHA CHALLENGE! keep it up miss tipene

    KA PAI

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey good work, I like that TAHA CHALLENGE we should try it at our school one time

    ReplyDelete